Aggression is one of the most terrible developments nowadays. Especially in schools you see the violence of the youth increasing. Is it television, computer games, or society as a whole which makes children so aggressive? Or could it perhasp have anything to do with the school system itself?
- How can you ask children to be non-violent if their teacher constantly shouts?
- How can you expect the children to listen, if the teachers don’t listen to the children.
- What do the children really want?
- Are they enjoying their life of sitting in a classroom and learning abstract stuff because the teacher said so? Are these children happy?
- And will they be happy after leaving the school?
Klik hier om dit artikel te lezen:
Agression or Harmony? It’s up to you really…